Skip to main content

About your Search

20121129
20121207
STATION
LANGUAGE
Search Results 0 to 4 of about 5 (some duplicates have been removed)
FOX News
Nov 29, 2012 7:00pm PST
of the obama administration, we got obamacare, the stimulus, a lot of spending that's contributed to the debt. so what we need to do is the reasonable thing, and that's to try to work together to bridge our differences. you're right, nobody's going to get all of what they want, but i think this is an area where the 80/20 rule might asupply. you get 80% of what we find in common we need to do, and leave the other 20% behind. >> greta: coming up, move over, mtv, there's a new music video. that's next. ♪ (announcer) when subaru owners look in the mirror, they see more than themselves. so we celebrate our year-end with the "share the love" event. get a great deal on a new subaru and 250 dollars goes to your choice of five charities. by the end of th, our fifth year, our total can reach almost 25 million dollars. it's a nice reflection on us all. now through january 2nd. >> greta: now this is a first, the very first music video created entirely off instagram, all the way from still photos. no video was ever shot. take a look. >> ♪
FOX News
Dec 4, 2012 7:00pm PST
changed the rules. that happened in the progressive era. it happened against with roosevelt. obama is looking -- is taking a page out of their book. the two things he wants to do is number one, you mentioned before. no congressional approval of a debt ceiling, and second, and they're going to do this one, it looks like, unless some rational democratic senators come to their aid which is change the rules of the senate to make 51 votes all that is necessary to pass a bill in the united states senate. it will eliminate by and large the filibuster. >> every majority wants to do that. >> they're the only ones that will do it. they're threatening to do that. in fact, they're scheduled to vote to do that, to change the rules in a way that's never been done before. it's been threatened before, but nobody's ever pulled the trigger on it. it looks like they're willing to pull the trigger to get what they want which is a majority rule to be able to force things down the throats of the american people that they don't want. >> if he gets his revenue but makes no structural change in the way we
FOX News
Dec 3, 2012 7:00pm PST
problem with president obama is that he is a small minded president in big times. he's talking about 35 versus 39.6 for people that make over a million dollars. that doesn't get us out of debt. >> greta: that will pay eight days. >> eight days. what i'm talking about working as republicans and demghts like tip o'neill and ronald reagan. i'm not asking medicare. >> greta: or even governor martinez in new mexico. she did it with a democratic legislature. >> let's do it together. i'm not asking it to become a voucher program. i'm not asking to privatize social security. if we adjusted the age of retirement over the next 30 years like ronald reagan and tip o'neill and adjusted the cpi index and means tested benefits, we could save medicare and social security from insolvency. people need these programs. the good noos news is we'd get r kids and grabbed kids ou grand e situation. why doesn't the president take the offer. i'm for generating more revenue only if we get entitlement reform. >> greta: coming up, the halftime show turned gun control lecture. is the sports caster out of line? our p
Search Results 0 to 4 of about 5 (some duplicates have been removed)